Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Monday 28 May 2007

*sings* I'm so ronery...

And so it's official: I'll be living on my own for the next two months. I realised last week that I've never lived on my own before, so it'll certainly take awhile to get used to grocery shopping and cooking for one. With no one to cook for, I'll be eating quite simply. Sent Rob off at the airport yesterday arvo and I felt sad as I watched his plane take off into the sky for Tokyo. At least one good thing will come out of this period of separation - we'll appreciate each other more and hopefully learn to not take each other for granted.

[The title of my subject was taken from the movie Team America: World Police, which is a great movie by the way..]

No comments:

Post a Comment