Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Thursday 14 June 2007

Sad news :(

Yesterday morning, we received news that Rob's stepmum Hania passed away on Tuesday night. We kinda knew it was coming, since her cancer was quite advanced and untreatable. But I still received the news worst than I expected.

Yesterday was a hectic and busy day making flight arrangements to fly back to Perth. Rob took the night flight to Perth, so he should already be in Perth this morning. Apparently his dad is in a bad shape, so hopefully Rob's company would be some comfort. For me, since I'm so inaka, it wasn't as easy as taking the next flight out. I have my flight booked to arrive in Perth on Sunday morning.

So we'll be back in Perth again, but not for happy times...

No comments:

Post a Comment