Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Wednesday 11 November 2009

My birthday treats @ home

For my birthday this year, Rob got me a large box of Godiva chocolate truffles - even larger than the one he got me last year! He sure knows how to pamper me - not with flowers nor jewellery, but with dark chocolate truffles!

Delicious truffles:


My sister Honey brought Nonya cuisine home when she cooked Ayam Pongteh (chicken and potato stew) using our grandmother's recipe. It was yummy, and I was glad to not have to cook dinner that day!

Chicken Pongteh, just like my mum's and grandma's!


The birthday treats didn't stop there - I enjoyed a sinfully extravagant dinner with Rob while Honey babysat Zak at home, and I will post photos up of that dinner next!

No comments:

Post a Comment