Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Sunday 9 April 2006

More photos of Sydney

Hm, I have these photos from our Sydney trip sitting in my photo directory, obviously for posting on my blog, but for some reason or other, it never got done. So here goes. I took some great panoramic shots from a cliff we hiked to on our trip to Manly but I have yet to figure out how to stitch them together.

At Manly

Standing at the beach end of The Corso - the main street in Manly.






Rob loves Gelatissimo - something we lack here in Perth.. here he is enjoying a nice cone of gelato:


Some shots at Sydney Uni

Despite recommendations to take the bus, we walked from Lynn's apartment in Haymarket to the university to meet up with Rob's friend. It only took us 20minutes. Hence we arrived earlier than planned, so I decided to grab some photos..



(Guess what this is)

No comments:

Post a Comment