Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Thursday 13 September 2007

Quick update

We have less than three weeks before we return to Japan. We have Rob's mum visiting us at the moment in NYC, so I've been downright busy with planning her itinerary (a rather thankless and time consuming job) as well as job-searching and apartment-hunting in Tokyo. But these must be done and I have to do them. My younger sister arrives on Sunday and her stay will coincide with Rob's mum's stay for one week, so it looks like I will be very busy right up until we ourselves leave NYC.

5 comments:

  1. I just dropped Honey off at the airport :'(... make sure she checks the front pocket of her main luggage when she gets to NYC... I left something nice for her in there. If she doesn't find the REAL secret... then I guess only you and I know that there's a zip on the back with a message in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneaky... Okay, I'll make sure that she checks the luggage pocket. Don't worry, it'll be a short 2 weeks before you see her again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I'm sure you'll be fine :)
    Btw, do you have Honey's flight number? She forgot to email it to me. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EK425 to Dubai
    EK203 to JFK
    EK204 from JFK
    EK424 from Dubai

    ReplyDelete