Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Flutterings..

This post is not related to food, travel or the usual things I write about, but I was so excited to feel the faint sensation of the baby's movements in my lower belly that I could not resist sharing it on my online journal! I didn't expect to feel any movements this early (I am only 16 weeks along) and I'm looking forward to feeling more pronounced movements later on as the baby grows :)

My previously flat tummy is no longer flat, instead it always looks like I just ate a huge meal. So far I've put on only about 1.5 kg more than my pre-pregnancy weight, so I still look relatively normal but after a pig-out session and a boob job :P

No comments:

Post a Comment