Based on what I've seen and the food samples handed out to me while walking through the food basement level of Taipei 101 and around the streets of Taipei in general, pineapple cake is a big thing to buy in Taiwan. My friend and travelling companion had the name of two bakeries most well-known in Taipei for their pineapple cake, and
Chia Te was one of them. So famous is Chia Te, that there are often long queues of people buying its delicious baked goods by the boxes. Indeed, Chia Te's pineapple cakes are delicious, even winning the bakery first place in a pineapple cake contest, but I want to highlight the egg tarts sold here. I live in Hong Kong, the land of yummy egg tarts, and I have been to Macau and had Portuguese egg tarts several times, so I know a good egg tart when I eat one. The type sold at Chia Te features a deep-pan shortcrust pastry, and the egg custard is cooked perfectly through despite its depth. It's absolutely divine when eaten fresh out of the oven, but I did buy a few more to bring home the next day, and I found that the quality suffered a little with the shortcrust pastry absorbing some of the egg custard moisture. Hubby and the kids were nonetheless appreciative and the tarts were polished off within minutes.
Pastries galore:

My humble purchase compared to the multiple boxes other customers were paying for:

A box of half-dozen egg tarts:

Just look at that custardy goodness and the crumbly pastry:

So yummy:

Chia Te Bakery
No. 88, Section 5
Nanjing East Road
Songshan District, Taipei City
Taiwan 105
Tel. +886 2 8787 8186
Your posts are amazing, anyway, I enjoyed reading your posts. Keep posting Thank you
ReplyDeleteYours Post is a very informative post. Thank you from the heart
ReplyDeleteWhen I am alone, I come to see your comments. It is a very good comment, how strange is your loneliness in this city, there are thousands of people but no one is like that. One is changed because you are not there, yesterday even the sunlight did not come on the wall. Thank you from my heart.
ReplyDeletecollege girl aerocity
Gurugram Girl Phone Number
Cheap price girls gurgaon
low price girls sector 29
gurugram Girl phone number
Writing on any subject is not an easy task, when you write on any subject it is very difficult. Anyone who thinks that he will write something easily on any subject, then his thinking is very wrong, I do not know that perhaps those people will have to put so much mind. Whatever you have written in your post, it has been written very beautifully, you are a person writing a good post, the more you are praised, the less it is.
ReplyDeletenoida girl party
jaipur beautiful profile
jaipur real profile
gurugram professional profile
noida naughty profile
gurugram female party
I have seen that every person wants to express their feelings but they are not able to express their feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post is very beautiful, it seems that you have expressed your feelings Has expressed. Hi, you are a person who writes a very beautiful post, in the same way, you keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you.
ReplyDeleteabout me anitas travel story
why visit noida why is noida famous
best time to visit noida
noida travel website homepage content
a luxury lifestyle experience in noida
The page you have created is very beautiful and it must not have been so easy, you must have found it very difficult because it is not an easy task to write your thoughts in words, I love your written words, keep writing in the same way.
ReplyDeletebest cafes in noida for couples anitas
gurugram new face of modern city
gurugram travel guide for first time
the best hotels in gurugram for
gurugram nightlife new hub of
If it was so easy to write your own words then everyone would be writing beautiful posts like you but it is not that every person is not able to convert their thoughts into words you are a promising writer I appreciate your post.
ReplyDeletegurugram travel experience memorable
gurugram perfect blend of business and
gurugram shopping and travel guide
gurugram night travel experience
riya khannas first trip to gurugram
It is very important to write a beautiful container to write a beautiful post and along with a good design that you have prepared a very good design and I got a lot of inspiration from your post and I also post like you in my life. Would like to write.
ReplyDeletenoida real party
noida real profile
gurgaon premium photo
premium profile noida
gurugram new married