Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Seafood @ River Quay Fish, South Bank (Brisbane)

When I visited Brisbane on a solo trip, I met up with my in-laws for lunch at South Bank. I adore the South Bank - I think it is a beautifully planned out space with fantastic facilities for the public along the Brisbane River close to the CBD. There are plenty of dining options in South Bank, and we strolled through the restaurants along the river before deciding on lunching at River Quay Fish. The service we received was great, and the restaurant was very accommodating to my step-MIL's dietary requirements. It is a fine choice for seafood and lovely views of the river, and we quite enjoyed the food we ordered.

A dozen natural oysters, all of them fresh, plump and delicious:

My King Fish with potato mash and greens was excellently prepared:

The Seafood Paella with bomba rice and seafood stock resembled more like a risotto, but it was full of delicious seafood flavours:

River Quay Fish
South Bank, Sidon St
South Brisbane QLD 4101
Tel. +61 7 3844 3993

River Quay Fish Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment