Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Here we are at the start of another year, and I would like to wish everyone a successful and prosperous new year in 2014. We were treated to a lovely fireworks display at midnight, and it was nice to enjoy watching it in the comfort of our home and not out there with the crowds. The baby had woken me up at 10 minutes before midnight, but the 5-year-old was sound asleep. So I recorded the final 30+ seconds of the fireworks for the boy's benefit, with commentary from the 5-week-old infant who I was nursing at the time (hence the shaky camerawork). The fireworks certainly gave the best middle-of-night entertainment I've had while nursing bub (usually a rather boring job in the dark). Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment