Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Thursday 15 June 2017

Vote for me at Mr. DC Food Blog Award

Hey guys, just a short break from my usual blogging to tell you guys about a discount coupon website that was brought to my attention when I received an email from their Junior Project Manager requesting my participation in their food blog award. A website to help us save money? Yes, please! I'll be bookmarking it for my personal use. Mr Discount Code is active in several countries, so check the website to see if your country is on the list. Please click on the banner below, and vote for me! My blog was added pretty late in the game compared to the others, but better late than never :)

Mr. DC Food Blog Award 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment