Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Saturday 31 October 2020

Takeaway review: Burger Road [Fairfield], Melbourne

In the depth of the second Covid-19 lockdown that we recently experienced in Melbourne, I found myself being more relaxed about ordering takeaway food than I was during the first lockdown. On the occasions that I brought home takeaway for dinner, my family was happy with the novelty of having outside food, and I was happier to have a break from cooking. Burger Road is a relatively newcomer on the dining scene at Station Street, and hubby enthusiastically suggested having burgers from Burger Road for dinner one Sunday evening. Ordering from Burger Road was straightforward using the online order form, and pick up was extremely easy. The kids wanted cheeseburger, so I ordered a couple of the Station St Burger for them. Hubby enjoys everything with 'the lot', so it was Traffic Jam for him. The whole family enjoyed the burgers, which were juicy and full of flavours.

The Station St Burger - 100% Wagyu beef patty, cheese, tomato sauce, american mustard and pickle:

The kids aren't fans of pickles, and I was happy to have them!

The Traffic Jam - Wagyu beef patty, bacon, egg, cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, beetroot, grilled pineapple and American mustard mayo:

There's a lot going on in that burger, just the way hubby likes it:

I am sure we will be back again for more!

Burger Road [Fairfield]
89 Station Street
Fairfield VIC 3078
Australia
Tel. +61 3 9489 1351
Order Online

Burger Road Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment