Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Sunday 4 December 2005

Atrium Restaurant @ Burswood Hotel

My siblings and myself took my parents to the Atrium at Burswood to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday (yes, my mum enjoyed the treat from us although it was my dad's birthday). We enjoyed the all-you-can-eat buffet lunch with lots of seafood such as yabbi, king prawns, various seafood salads, roast turkey and dessert! Plus, you receive a birthday cake and champagne if you mention that you're there for a birthday celebration. Honey works at the Burswood Convention Centre, so she gets a 20% off staff discount at restaurants in Burswood. We had a great time together as a family, and it looked like my dad had a fantastic time too (Mission: Accomplished). Here are the pictures of the day..

My first plate:


My sister Faye's plate: (notice yabbi and meringue, fruit tart and pavlova on one plate - yeah, I know she's odd)


Seth practising the too-cool-for-anything look:


I really like this picture of my parents - my dad was feeding my mum icecream


Seth practising the I-can-get-away-with-looking-grubby look:


My dad and the complimentary birthday cake (we were too full to eat the cake so the waiter kindly packed the cake for my dad to take home):


My family (minus Lynn who is in Sydney):

No comments:

Post a Comment