Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Monday 22 May 2006

More dress ups

This Sunday, my church had their mid-year Faith Promise, and the service had an international theme - there was a prize for best dressed in a national costume. Not many people dressed up, but my family did, and Lynn won the prize for her cute kimono costume. My dad and Ian wore Chinese costumes, Honey wore a cheongsam, Faye wore a cheongsam top and I used the top half of my mum's baju kebaya (the skirt was a bit too big for me). Seth had on the top half of this cute japanese outfit (like a kimono). My mum is still overseas so she didn't get to join in with the dressing up..



No comments:

Post a Comment