Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Friday 3 October 2008

A quick one

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been extremely busy this past week with moving residences and with my parents arriving in Tokyo - all of which is not helped by the fact that my gynaecologist informed me at my weekly checkup yesterday that the baby is likely to arrive before my appointment next Wednesday (bub's not due for another couple more weeks, but is already the weight and size of a very overdue baby). So, I have many errands to do before bub arrives and unfortunately this journal will have to take a lesser priority on my list. Do keep coming back occassionally to check for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment