Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Friday 21 October 2016

Trendy cafe @ Lot Six Zero Eatery & Espresso Bar, Perth (Australia)

We had a few opportunities to try out new dining places when we were in Perth a few months ago. We met up with friends during their lunch break at Lot Six Zero, which is conveniently located near both their offices. It is a trendy cafe with a cool urban vibe, and apparently good coffee too, but sadly I resisted from indulging in a second cup of coffee that day since I am still nursing the youngest (only 5 months at the time). The menu is quite extensive for a cafe, with gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options. Expect to pay around AU$20 per dish; orders are made and paid for at the counter, and the food are served to the table.

Cool and urban:

The boy's Ham and Cheese Toast. He'd wanted the Chicken Burger, but without any vegetables. When I mentioned it was for my son, the server kindly informed me that I could order a ham and cheese toast which wasn't on the menu. I was glad because the toast was much cheaper than the burger, and the boy ate it without causing a fuss about salad or vegetables:

Hubby's Steak Burger (AU$23) with thinly cut WA scotch with mixed leaves, house relish, cheddar, aioli, broiche bun and chips . He enjoyed it so much that he ate it all before realising he hadn't given me a taste of it:

I ordered the Smoked Salmon Wrap (AU$17) with mixed leaves, carrot, onion, tomato, aioli, house relish and garden salad. It was flavoursome and healthy, and I really enjoyed it:

Lot Six Zero is a good option for breakfast and lunch if you're in the area.

Lot Six Zero Eatery & Espresso Bar
375 Scarborough Beach Rd
Innaloo WA 6018
Australia
Tel. +61 8 9244 2201

Lot Six Zero Eatery & Espresso Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment