Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Friday 27 January 2017

It's a Farm Life (Mount Eccles, Victoria, Australia)

One of the highlights of our time in Melbourne last month was the weekend we spent at my younger sister's mother-in-law's farm. The kids had so much fun with the two sheepdogs! My boy was known as the 'dog whisperer' as he bonded with them and learnt quickly how to handle them. My girl loved picking berries off the bush to pop them straight into her mouth. My baby loved playing with her cousin who is only 5 months her senior. I loved the wide open space and the crisp fresh air that we cannot get in Hong Kong. The farm life is a charmed life!

Tranquility (click image for larger photo):

Picking berries:

Serenity:

Energetic sheep dogs:

Me and bub:

Click image for larger photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment