Pages

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G.K. Chesterton

Friday 3 February 2017

Delish Malaysian @ PappaRich [Chadstone Shopping Centre], Melbourne

Long-time readers will know that I'm a fan of the PappaRich brand. I love how it's bringing good Malaysian food to the rest of the world, and having had the PappaRich experience in three Aussie cities and one Malaysian oulet, I can vouch for the reliably consistent quality of the food across the different locations. When we were in Melbourne just before Christmas, we had dinner at PappaRich in Chadstone Shopping Centre with my younger sister and her family. As to be expected, the food was delicious and service was efficient. A wrong order was quickly corrected without any fuss from the staff. PappaRich has proven once again to be a reliable source of delicious Malaysian food at Chadstone.

Popular choice for dinner (mostly Asians, likely Malaysians):

The open kitchen, where you can watch the roti chef in action:

My sister's Iced Teh Tarik:

Hubby's Coconut Paradise:

My Hot Teh Tarik:

Roti Telur with Beef Rendang - the 10-month-old really liked the eggy roti, and the rendang was fantastic:

My sister's Ipoh Koay Teow Soup with Hainanese Chicken. It must be good since she often orders this:

My BIL's biryani with some curry and fried chicken (sorry, I don't know exactly what dish this is on the menu, but it's his regular order):

Mixed Satay (beef and chicken) - always a good one for sharing:

Hubby's Nasi Lemak with Fried Chicken was awesome:

PappaRich has made quite a name for itself globally. It has arrived in Hong Kong, and I can't wait to give it a try!

PappaRich [Chadstone Shopping Centre]
Shop F029
Chadstone Shopping Centre
1341 Dandenong Road
Malvern East VIC 3145
Australia
Tel. +61 3 9568 3323

PappaRich Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment